- personal services
- business services
- court of protection
- clinical negligence
- accident & personal injury
we're here to take care of everything...
Visiting a solicitor can be daunting but there's nothing to be scared about with Lees. Established in 1889, Lees has a reputation for delivering excellent customer service across generations.
We take care of everything! With specialists in every area from divorce to moving home, wills to disputes, we are here to help. We open out of hours and on a Saturday - so why not get in touch?
The Lees Business Services department provides the commercial advice and guidance that businesses need throughout their lifecycle.
We can advise on:
- Business start-ups, shareholders agreements and investment
- Commercial contracts, joint ventures and terms and conditions
- Website, internet and social media law issues (including mobile apps)
When someone you are concerned about lacks capacity to manage their financial affairs and requires the ongoing assistance of a professional deputy, Lees solicitors can provide the support you require.
Our dedicated in-house team, led by Jane MacGregor, a Principal of the firm and a Panel Deputy of the Court of Protection Panel of Deputies, provides a comprehensive service to clients whose financial affairs need to be overseen by the Court of Protection.
Clinical Negligence occurs when a Doctor or other healthcare professional has failed to meet the standards expected of them, and their patient has been harmed as a result of it.
- Our team has the experience to understand what you are going through. We have 2 former midwives, 2 former nurses and a qualified doctor who are all on hand to listen and advise
- We understand that for certain problems it may be easier to talk to someone of the same sex so we have male and female solicitors who are on hand to advise with sensitivity
Life is unpredictable, but the Lees Accident and Personal Injury team provide a service that ensures that these unpredictable life events are managed in a way that allows you to get on with your life.
- We have represented clients whose claims range in value from £1000 to £3 million.
- The level of professionalism that we provide for our clients will remain the same regardless of the cost of your claim.
- If you have suffered a loss or injury as a direct result of an accident, then please call the Lees Personal Injury team on: 0800 387 927
We understand that visiting a solicitor can be daunting but there's nothing to be scared about with Lees.
Founded in 1889, Lees Solicitors is a leading law firm with a team of one hundred experts who are specialists in their field. We have a reputation for delivering excellent customer service across generations.
We take care of everything! With specialists in every area - so why not get in touch? >Find out more
We act with honesty in all we do...
We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of behaviour. We act with integrity in all aspects of our work, whether with our clients, the community or each other.
We believe in approachability...
We understand that visiting a solicitor can be daunting. We believe in making every visit as friendly and easy as possible. We try to be as open as possible and are determined to explain everything in clear, down to earth language which is easy to understand.
We are passionate...
We are on your side. We believe in doing everything we can to ensure you receive the best service possible. That means we pay attention to each and every small detail, and take as much time and energy as is necessary to ensure you are happy with the result.
The aim of Lees Solicitors has always been to provide a first class legal service to all clients. We have been practising from Hamilton Square since 1889 when George Frederick Lees founded the firm, originally named G F Lees. Peter Lees, the last in the family line to be a solicitor,
retired early from practice in April 2003 to spend more time with his family.
"I would just like to thank Jenniffer Skillen for her help, support and valued advice during my case. She acted in a most professional manner in all her advice and I would not hesitate in recommending her and Lees to others."
make an enquiry
Fill in the form below and one of our team will contact you shortly...